LOIS LANE BASE FIGURE CONTEST
The winner has been chosen and notified, and another
page with Lois' full recipe is now online.
In celebration of TotalCustomWorld's first anniversary, we're having a
The winner will receive a 5" animated Batman, small body style.
Simply figure out what base figure or parts were used to make this
custom Lois Lane figure. Send
your guess under the subject heading "Lois Lane
Contest." I don't expect it'll be too difficult, but you never
The contest winner will receive, at no cost, the grand prize, a
5" animated Batman, small body style.
Yeah, I'm gonna have rules, and I'm going to try to make them as clear
to understand as possible.
- Since I DEFINITELY understand that not everyone checks their e-mail
everyday and at the same time, I'll be accepting entries until 8am
CDT, Monday July 10. The winner will be chosen from all correct
entries received by that time, and announced that afternoon.
- If there are no correct entries, then the winner will be chosen from
a pool of those who were partially correct. If no one correctly
guesses, I'll be pretty excited, and the winner will be chosen from
- All entries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org,
and they should include "Lois Lane Contest" as the subject
- As in Jeopardy, spelling doesn't count as long as you don't add or
miss a syllable. If so, then your guess will be counted as
partially correct for the purposes of the rules.
- Be specific when naming the base or part. For example, if the
contest were for our recent Hal Jordan custom,
the answer "Capture Net Superman" would be most preferred,
while the answer of "Superman" would be considered if no
more specific entries are received.
- Anyone who has been to my house since March 2000 can not enter the
- Once the contest is over, all entry e-mails will be destroyed.
TotalCustomWorld will do NOTHING with the addresses received, and will
send you nothing, unless you ask to be notified of future updates (I
still will automatically notify the Customizing Listserv of all
That's all I can think of. If you have any questions, just
Links in this table will connect
you to customs made from other parts of same figure.