irections for using this career decision tree:
- Read the questions to the left and
- click on the answer that best fits you.
- You'll either jump to another question in the left hand area or
- find advice here on the right side.
- Some links will open in a brand new window, leaving your position in the tree untouched in your original window.
If you want to print information found within this right hand area, make sure you have clicked in this area before selecting "File...Print/"
nformation and Other Resources
This website inevitably provides generic advice. For additional help you should
- consult with a local advisor who understands your particular situation or
- for a list of further sources of information, click here (or scroll to the end of the left column to find the same link).
Presented by the M.A. - Clinical Psychology (http://edtech.tph.wku.edu/~psych/areas/clinic/) and Ed. S. - School Psychology (http://edtech.tph.wku.edu/~psych/areas/school/) Graduate Programs of Western Kentucky University
10/4/00; Last modified: 04/02/01
© since 2000
or comments about the graduate programs: contact email@example.com
Questions or comments about the website design: contact information
Visitors since October 31, 2002: