2012 GRE Prep Class Information
If you want to take my free GRE Prep class in the 2012-2013 school year,
you've come to the right place. Classes will meet in GRH 3003 on Thursdays from 3:30-4:30 starting August 30.
Other information about the GRE Prep class:
- It's free. That's right, there is no cost for the
course. I offer the course simply because I want you to succeed. Many of
my students have enjoyed great success on the GRE. Last year's class had approximately
40 students and I expect to hear great things about their performance.
- There is no registration, formal or informal. Just show up. Or not. It's up to you.
The course is offered to help you learn, not to add a line to your transcript.
- The class meets once a week for about an hour and
fifteen minutes. The class lasts approximately ten weeks. The first meeting
of the series is a short information and Q&A session.
- I follow a text book for the class. There are many
good books, but the one I prefer is the Princeton Review's Cracking the
New GRE (2013 edition). It is available from any book store, including our beloved campus
book store. You can, however, buy it anywhere. I hear good things about that internet place. The GRE (and this book) changed recently, so do not buy an old copy.
- I only offer the class in the fall semesters. My spring schedule is
too busy to allow for a GRE class.
- Finally, if you
miss a class, are late to a class, or need to leave a class early, that's
your business. No need to tell me about it.