2014 GRE Preparatory Class Information
If you want to take my free GRE Prep class in the 2014-2015 school year, you've come to the right place. At this time, I don't know when the class will be held. Sometime this fall is all I can say. It will start the second week of the semester. But where and when are still a mystery. Detailed information about the 2014 class will be posted here in late August. Why don't I share the information before August? Schedules are not finalized until then, and I can't tell you what I don't know.
- It's free. That's right, there is no cost for the course. I offer the course simply because I want you to succeed. Many of my students have enjoyed great success on the GRE.
- There is no registration, formal or informal. Just show up. Or not. It's up to you. The course is offered to help you learn, not to add a line to your transcript.
- The class meets once a week for about an hour and fifteen minutes. The class lasts approximately ten weeks. The first meeting of the series is a short information and Q&A session.
- I follow a text book for the class. There are many good books, but the one I prefer is the Princeton Review's Cracking the New GRE (2014 edition). It's available from any book store, including our beloved campus book store. You can, however, buy it anywhere. Amazon has cheap, used copies for sale. Last year's edition is perfectly fine.
- I only offer the class in the fall semesters. My spring schedule is too full to allow for a GRE class.
- Finally, if you miss a class, are late to a class, or need to leave a class early, that's your business. No need to tell me about it.