2017 GRE Preparatory Class Information
If you want to take my free GRE Prep class in the 2017-2018 school year, you've come to the right place. Classes will meet on Wednesdays from 3:30-4:30 in GRH 3076 and will start the second week of the semester (August 30th). UPDATE: NO MEETING ON AUGUST 30TH DUE TO A CONFLICT IN MY SCHEDULE. WE'LL START ON SEPTEMBER 6. SORRY. We will be done by late November. No classes during the week of fall break. See you there.
- It's free. That's right, there is no cost for the course. I offer the course simply because I want you to succeed. Many of my students have enjoyed great success on the GRE.
- There is no registration, formal or informal. Just show up. Or not. It's up to you. The course is offered to help you learn, not to add a line to your transcript.
- The class meets once a week for about an hour and fifteen minutes. The class lasts approximately ten weeks. The first meeting of the series is a short information and Q&A session.
- I follow a text book for the class. There are many good books, but the one I prefer is the Princeton Review's Cracking the New GRE (2017 edition). It's available from any book store, including our beloved campus book store. You can, however, buy it anywhere. Amazon has cheap, used copies for sale. Last year's edition is perfectly fine.
- I only offer the class in the fall semesters. My spring schedule is too full to allow for a GRE class.
- Finally, if you miss a class, are late to a class, or need to leave a class early, that's your business. No need to tell me about it.