1) M. Atici. Secret Sharing Scheme: Vector Space Secret sharing and Construction of φ Function
2012 IEEE/ACM International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining.
2) M. Atici. Graph Coloring: Color sequence and Algorithm for Color sequence,
Proceedings of the 49-th Annual Association for Computing Machinery Southeast
Conference, March 24-26 Kennesaw - Georgia, 2011, pp 150-154.
3) M. Atici and C.Ernst. On the Range of Possible Integrities of Graph G(n, k),
Graphs and Combinatorics (2011) 27: 475-485.
4) M. Atici, R. Crawford, and C. Ernst. The Integrity of small cage graphs, Australasian
Journal of Combinatorics Volume 43(2009), pp 39-55.
5) M. Atici, Data Retrieval and Extremal Set, International Journal: Mathematical
Manuscripts (IJMM) Volume 1, Number 1(2007),pp 27-32.
6) M. Atici. (t,k)-Geodetic Set of a Graph.Ars Combinatoria 82(2007), pp. 201-210.
7) M. Atici, R. Crawford, and C. Ernst. New Upper Bounds for the Integrity of Cubic
Graphs.International Journal of Computer Mathematics Vol.81, No.11, November
8) M. Atici. On the Edge Geodetic Number of a Graph. International Journal of
Computer Mathematics Vol.80, No.7 (2003) pp 853-861.
9) M. Atici and A. Vince. Geodesics in graphs, an Extremal set problem, and Perfect
Hash Families. Graphs and Combinatorics, (18)(2002) pp 403-413.
10) M. Atici. Computational Complexity of Geodetic Set. International Journal of
Computer Mathematics Vol. 79, No. 5,(2002) pp 587-591.
11) M. Atici. Integrity of Regular Graphs and Integrity Graphs. Journal of Combinatorial
Mathematics and Combinatorial Computing, Vol. 37, (2001) pp 27-42.
12) M. Atici. Information and Average Information Rates of the Graph Access
Structure on Six Vertices. Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer
Sciences, Vol 8, Number 1,(2000) pp 55-66.
13) M. Atici and A. Kirlangic. Counterexamples to the Theorems of Prisms and
Ladders. Journal of Combinatorial Mathematics and Combinatorial Computing, Vol
34,(2000) pp 119-127.
14) M. Atici, D. Stinson, and W. Wei. A New Practical Algorithm for the Con-
struction of a Perfect Hash Function. Journal of Combinatorial Mathematics and
Combinatorial Computing, Vol 35,(2000) pp 127-145.
15) M. Atici. Small Hash Families, Congressus Numerantium, Vol 139,(1999) pp
16) M. Atici. Graph Operations and Their Geodetic Number, Congressus Numerantium
, Vol 141,(1999) pp 95-110.
17) M. Atici, M. Magliveras, D. Stinson, and D. Wei. Some Recursive Constructions
for Perfect Hash Families. Journal of Combinatorial Designs Vol. 4, No. 5,(1996) pp
CONFERENCE PAPERS and PRESENTATIONS
1) Secret Sharing Scheme: Vector Space Secret Sharing and ϕ Function IEEE/ACM
ASONAM 2012 26-29 August 2012, Istanbul-Turkey.
2) Vector Space Secret Sharing Scheme, MIGHTY 52, April 27-28, 2012 Terre
3) Edge Geodetic Set-Extremal Set and its Complexity, 2-nd International Sympo-
sium on Computing in Science and Engineering, June 1-4, 2011 Izmir-Turkey.
4) Graph Coloring: Color sequence and Algorithm for Color sequence, Proceedings of
the 49-th Annual Association for Computing Machinery Southeast Conference, March
24-26 Kennesaw - Georgia, 2011.
5) Color sequences and Algorithm. The rst international symposium on computing
in science and engineering. June 3-5, 2010 Kusadasi-Izmir-Turkey
6) Graph Coloring: Color sequences and Algorithm for color sequence. 23rd Cum-
berland Conference May 20-22, 2010, Oxford Mississippi.
7) Coloring and Color sequence of Graphs. International Symposium on Biomathe-
matics and Ecology. June 13-17, 2009 Izmir, Turkey.
8) Edge Geodetic Set: Extremal Set and its Complexity. 22th Cumberland Confer-
ence May 21-23, 2009 Bowling Green KY.
9) (n,m)Graphs with Maximum Integrity. MIGHTY 47 November 8-9, 2008 Chicago,
10) Graph Operations and (t,k)-geodetic. 21st Cumberland Conference May 15-17,
2008 Nashville TN.
11) (t,k)-Geodetic and Graph Coloring. MIGHTY 46 April 25-26, 2008 Morgantown
12) Data Retrieval and Extremal Set, International Conference: 2007- Dynamical
System and Applications. July 1-6, 2007 Selcuk, Turkey.
13) (t,k)-geodetic number of a Graph. MIGHTY 43. November 3-4, 2006. Indiana
Purdue University, Fort Wayne IN.
14) Complexity of Extremal Set, Kentucky Section Mathematical Association of
America Annual Meeting. March 31-April 1, 2006, Center College, Danville, KY.
15) New Upper Bound for Integrity of 3-regular Graphs. MIGHTY 41. September
24-25, 2005, Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro TN.
16) Integrity of 9-cage graphs. AMS sectional Conferences. March 18-19, 2005,
Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, KY.
17) Small Perfect Hash Families, 24-th Annual Mathematics Symposium, Depart-
ment of Mathematics. September 28-29, 2004, Western Kentucky University, Bowling
18) Integrity of Cubic Graphs. MIGHTY 36. September 19-20, 2003, Valparaiso
University, Valparaiso IN.
19) Integrity of Regular Graphs. MIGHTY 35. September 27-28, 2002, Illinois Sate
University, Normal, IL.
20) Graphs and Geodetic Numbers, Turkish Mathematical Society XI. National
Mathematics Symposium. September 7-11, 1998, Isparta Turkey.
21) Graph Operations and their Geodetic Numbers, Kolloquim Ļuber Kombinatorik.
November 13-14, 1998, Braunschweig Germany.
22) Integrity of Regular Graphs and Integrity Graphs. Proceedings of the Third
Symposium on Computer Networks (1998) pp 231-240 (Preliminary version).
23) Universal Hashing and Multiple Authentication. Lecture Notes in Computer
Science 1109 (1996) 16-30. (Advances in cryptology- CRYPTO'96).
24) Perfect Hash Families, R.C. Bose Memorial Conference. June 7-11, 1995, Col-
orado State University, Forth Collins, Colorado.