|Oct. 2010 - Present
County Public Schools
||Emergancy Subsitute Teacher (Rank 4)
|July 2009 - Present
Adult Crisis and
|Behavioral Health Specialist
- Conduct Psychosocial Evaluations
- Conduct Emergancy Screenings
- Develop Treatment Plans
- Provide Individual / Group Therapy
- Regular Interviews / Progress Notes
|Aug. 2007 - Aug 2008
Theaters (10 & 12)
- Supervise, train, and coach a staff of up to 22 employees.
- Responsible for drawer reconciliations, inventory counts, invoices,
safe reconciliations, and bank deposits.
- Train staff to enhance customer service and increase profits through
- Coordinate marketing events with local businesses
- Order promotional materials for upcoming film releases.
|Nov. 2005 - Aug. 2008
||Campus Activities Board
- Develop, implement, and over see programs for campus
- Attend leadership conferences, retreats, and other developmental workshops
- Assess ways to make the organization more productive and effective,
while utilizing individual’s talents, goals, and responsibilities.
|June 2006 - May 2007
Housing & Residence
Pearce Ford Tower
& Rodes Harlin
- Completed clerical and administrative tasks such as: Incident reports,
safety checks, etc.
- Utilized problem solving techniques while handling emergency, and
- Coordinated monthly events focused on: education, entertainment, and