Extra Credit Opportunities
- Basically, you will get extra credit for everything you do beyond and above the requirements.
- Video project.
- Reading more than just the minimum requirement. Every time you have an either/or choice in your reading requirement, you will get extra credit if you read both pieces.
- Giving extra feedback: you can give feedback you your peers outside your workshop group, or you can give feedback to our group members on later drafts.
- Submitting your paper to a journal for publication or participating in a writing contest.
- Helping your classmates with info and encouragement when they need it.
- Using the OWL and/or the online tutoring service + evidence that you did
- Submitting a well-designed digital portfolio as part of your personal website--if based on your own web-authoring skills.
- Participating in the class blog, fun, and games.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and take risks.
- Professional demeanor when interacting with others and doing your work.