- A short “Brevity” piece with at least four initial rough drafts and with substantial multiple revisions of one piece.
- A long piece with at least two initial rough drafts and substantial multiple revisions of one piece.
- Meaningful participation in class and group discussions and activities
- Regular extensive and insightful postings to BB’s Discussion Board
- Evidence of completing all reading assignments (e.g. by posting to BB’s Discussion Board)
- Three writing exercises of your choice from a list of assignments posted under BB’s Assignments section.
- Meaningful, constructive feedback (i.e. substantial, concrete suggestions for revision) on your peers’ essays
- End-of-term portfolio possibly in the form of a personal/professional website with a reflective video file
- For graduate students, an additional (research) project to be discussed later