Art 490 Special Problems: Digital Filmmaking in Inner Japan
May 23- June 6, 2011(tentative)
Designed to give students exposure to digital filmmaking production in cross-cultural setting with an emphasis on aesthetics, camera operation and digital editing and sound.
*This is open to all majors – No prerequisites or production experience required.
- Students can earn 3 credits.
- Credits can be transferred to major/minor requirements.
Financial Aid and Scholarship are available.
Program Cost: $2,500 (Tentative) Includes:
- Roundtrip airfare US and Tokyo, Japan
- Housing and Meals
- On-site transportation
- March 1st - Payment #1: $1,300
- April 1st - Payment #2: $1,200
Program activities include:
- Classroom lectures, discussions and hand-on practice
- Excursions to many exciting places around Tokyo
- Mingling with international film students and established indie digital filmmakers.
For more information:
Prof. Joon Sung, Department of Art