- What are the objectives of income reporting?
- Discuss the capital maintenance approaches to income. What do these approaches have in common?
- What is (are) the shortcoming(s) of the capital maintenance approaches?
- What is the "transactions" approach to income?
- What are external transactions?
- What are internal transactions?
- What is income to investors and how does it differ from income to shareholders?
Return to Review Questions
Return to Topical Outline
.Return to Contemporary Accounting Issues