Professor of Philosophy (Transitional Retirement), Western Kentucky University (2007
Professor of Philosophy, Western Kentucky University (1985 -
Associate Professor of Philosophy, Western Kentucky University (1980 - 1985).
Assistant Professor of Philosophy, Western Kentucky University (1976 - 1980).
Tenure Granted: 1982.
Graduate Faculty, Regular Member, Western Kentucky University, (1986 - 2003).
Graduate Faculty, Associate Member, Western Kentucky University, (1976 - 1986).
Graduate / Upper Division Undergraduate:
- Readings in Philosophy
- Theory of Knowledge
- Contemporary American Philosophy
- Contemporary British Philosophy
- 20th Century Moral Philosophy
Upper Division Undergraduate:
- Concepts of God, Good, and Evil
- Philosophy of Religion
- Philosophy of Science
- Science, Religion and Contemporary Life
Lower Division Undergraduate:
- Religion and Modern Science 203
- Humanities Semester (Interdisciplinary course covering Greeks through Augustine)
- Ancient Philosophy (Early Greeks through Augustine)
- Introduction to Philosophy
- Logic I (Propositional Calculus)
- Logic II (Quantificational Logic with Identity)
- Elementary Logic 115 (Informal Logic)
Courses Developed: (Not Taught)
Feminist Philosophical Thought 205